Help Look At My Sad Little Autos First Grow Need Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Jun 11, 2013.

1. So these were started under a 400w hps at my dads house.. I brought them to my house and transplanted them asap because they were in tiny little pots. I put them under a 125w hydrofarm 6500k cfl and 2 23w 6500k cfl .. The one in the bigger pot got burned .. So I moved them outside for a while. Look how they are not fanned out?? What is the problem?? Any help would be very appreciated !!!

2. I can't figure out how to put pics on here

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. I can see a little burn on one but as far as fanning out don't worry they are trying to reach for light. That's why they are pointing upwards.

5. Agreed. My plant occasionally still raises it's leaves towards the light. It's young give it time and it will work out.

6. Thanks I'm freaking out .. I know transplanting is bad . but the pots were I like 32oz jugs .. So it had to be done .. I. Going to leave them outside until I can get a room setup inside .. I was going to don't in my shed but it gets insane hot in there.. Finally convinced my wife to le me do it inside ... I just don't know how the one got burned under the cfl .. I had it several inches away !! Strange I think

7. The pots they came out of were wet as hell. My dad uses some pH wet dry meter thing and is watering the shit out of the plants .. So I'm letting these dry out some before I water them

8. The pots they came out of were wet as hell. My dad uses some pH wet dry meter thing and is watering the shit out of the plants .. So I'm letting these dry out some before I water them

9. How old are they?

10. look like a bit of nute burn to me . dont use nutes on autos this small give them around 3 weeks before you start then give them 1/4 strength and do feed water feed water feed and if you aint used nutes yet it might have been the nutes in the soil. but wouldnt worry about it now as if your dad has been watering them loads he would of fushed the nutes out of the soil 

11. If your going to use cfls you can drop them to 1-2 inches above the plant without burn I keep mine at 2 inch and no more.

12. I thought that I think the 125w cfl reflected off of the round reflector I have the two 23w CFLs in and maybe have burned it

13. This like the 14 day from germ

14. My dad started them for me until I got my light and he is using floragrow like all the time .. When I got them yesterday the soil was soaking wet with that floragrow shit .. When I transplanted them I didn't even water them and still haven't .Lol

15. I'd be leery of putting the 125w (if it's actual watts) 1-2" above either of those little plants. People always say to do 1-2" but in my experience I've burned leaves using a 42w cfl that close and especially when the plant was that little. Just my 2 cents. I'd stay a little more like 4" above while they're that small.

16. I keep telling him he's watering too much and he pulls out this little meter that tells you how wet or dry the soil is and what the pH is is..he says the meter says its dry . but it doesn't look like it is. So he waters anyway

17. I keep telling him he's watering too much and he pulls out this little meter that tells you how wet or dry the soil is and what the pH is is..he says the meter says its dry . but it doesn't look like it is. So he waters anyway

18. You shouldn't need to fert them for 3 weeks or so after they're germinated. Just use water and wait until they grow a little bigger with more nodes.

19. I keep telling him he's watering too much and he pulls out this little meter that tells you how wet or dry the soil is and what the pH is is..he says the meter says its dry . but it doesn't look like it is. So he waters anyway

20. It is a 125 w actual I think it puts out like 9000 lumens it one big bulb