Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Little red mites in bud!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BCGanja, Aug 10, 2011.

1. But imagine all the crushed up bug guts getting all up on your kief...
    Ugh.

2. id smoke those lil bastards...

3. #23 BloodLust, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I would too but I would try to get all of them out! At least the ones I could see!

4. My gf got me a half oz for my birthday last year and like 2 days later I got my camera out cause I was gonna take some closeups cause it was petty good and I start looking at the bud and there's mites everywhere! I didn't care the weed was too expensive and too good

5. #25 Phenomejon, Aug 10, 2011
    Yea I'd smoke it too. Cant imagine it hurtin you. Hell, in some places I'm sure people eat spiders anyway lol

6. it would be just like a fly landing on your food. you continue to eat it. or if a ant was in it. you will continue to eat it. it wont hurt anything.

7. if you smoke them you get extra fucked up.

do it

8. break it down with your hands and pull them off with tweezers

9. I say smoke em. If it doesnt kill you, it will only make you stronger.
    Or maybe youll turn into a superhero? Spider-mite Man.

10. Just take some tweezers and pick em out.

11. You could try using a can of compressed air (computer duster) to blow them off the nugs. As far as I can tell, this wouldn't hurt the buds in any way.

12. Fire in da hole

13. Well i hope they were good firecrackers... i woulda smoked the fuck out of them personally.

14. they are thc mites, its a cross between the thc worm and spider mites. they are pure thc, i have smoked .3 of them and got high as fuck. ;)

15. #35 BloodLust, Aug 10, 2011
    It's when THC DNA is so closely packed by the massive amount of THC that it mutates and creates what he stated above.

16. I know Id probably be fine smoking them, but I couldn't after I knew they were there.
    It's just to gross, smoking bugs..
    Id rather eat a bug then smoke it lol.
    So I'm going to eat my first dank firecracker in a couple hours.

17. Those bugs were tiny immigrants, fleeing from their greenhouse environment after hearing about jobs and opportunities in the outside world, sadly they didn't survive the journey

But I'd probably punch my dealer multiple times if he gave me weed with dead bugs in, that's disgusting

18. Are you mad at your dealer anyhow? Did you at least let him know that there was red mites crawlin' around in your bud. :smoke:

19. Was talking to a lady that said she had spider mites in her grow. Anyways she smoked it anyways and said she was gagging and puking after. She may be full of shit about the getting sick part, who knows.

20. #40 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Well at least pick them out, otherwise that's just lazy.