Help light stayed on too long!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by John3000, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Hi I'm new to forums and sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section I just need some help my timer stopped working and my plant got about 48 hours of light and I'm in flowering three weeks now so I'm jw how screwed am I is my plant gonna turn into a Hermie? It was drooping alot and I didn't know what was going on until I found out my timer wasn't working. I fixed the problem yesterday and my plant is looking healthy again so what can I expect from this plant?

2. Thanks for the reply. And sorry but what do u mean by observing it? And if pics would be helpful I can upload some.

• Like Like x 1
  3. In short, you wouldn't know until it literally turns into a hermaphrodite. (keep your eyes open on it, you gotta spot them before it happens)
    I'm not experienced with hermies and stuff but I used to have faulty timers as well as random cut-offs and currently growing without a timer so chances are yours will survive without turning into a hermie.(mine never did)
    Good luck
    (and use the reply button when you write for another person on your thread)

4. OK thanks alot for the info. And hopefully it turns out OK.

5. It will probably be fine if it was just for a day, don't change the light cycle

6. OK I'll keep it at 12/12 see how it goes. Thanks.