Help! Light died a week before harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by peachsmoke, Jun 26, 2012.

1. My grow room light has burnt out a week before I'm planning on harvesting. My baby looks great right now, but I know she could look better in a week. I have a few options available right now, but I'd like some advice on what's the best next move. I've ordered a new light, but it won't get here for about 4 more days.
    Option 1- I can set the plant on my porch, where it will get direct sunlight, but I can only do this for about 3 hours a day.
    Option 2- I can shine other lights on my plant hoping it will have some effect. My wife has a $100 'happy lamp' meant to help with seasonal depression so I've using that right now hoping it will have some effect.
    Option 3- I can just let the plant sit in darkness for the rest of the week.
    Option 4- I can cut it down now and start the drying process.

Any advice on what to do?

2. Wrap her up in a blanket of 2700k CFLs

3. If its only a week and the trichomes are somewhat ready I would just take the loss and cut her down now. Just to stray from the chance of stressing her out and turning to a hermie. But thats just me

4. porch got nothing to lose in a week and all to gain.

5. Its not unusual to finish your plant in total darkness. Sometimes, people do this a couple days before harvest. You might have a few early buds or some not finished but shouldnt hurt you too much if only a week is left.

6. mind telling us which brand and light just so some of us wont make same mistake?

7. Pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @I love growing weed