Help Leaves Turning yellow and dieing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DannyDabs420, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Does anyone know what is the problem? I Think It's A Mag Deficiency, I've Just ordered some calmag Hopfully it should be here tomorrow.
    Heres some info....
    Strain- AK-47 Auto 8 weeks old
    Had bit of nute burn so I lowered nute strength
    Pot- 1 Gallon Smart Pot
    Nutes- FF Grow Big in Veg And Tiger Bloom for flowering Feeding half strength ( 1 1/2 tsp per gallon every other watering )
    Ph 6.5
    Temp- 26c-30c( I Know Its hot got 3 fans running )
    Humitidy- 50%
    FILE0044.jpg FILE0045.jpg FILE0035.jpg

2. PS light setup is 3 2700k 27w cfl / 2 4100k 23w cfl

3. time to potup up, 3 usg is good

no more nutes for 2 weeks

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is it bad to transplant in flower?

5. I do it. If the plant is healthy and you don't go from a small container to something super huge, the plant should just go from one container over into the other. Prep the new container and get the base soil in. You want the soil level to remain the same on the plant, so put enough soil underneath to bring it up to the proper height. Take the root bound container and tap around the sides and the bottom to get the plant's roots to release from the pot and just slide it out of one and put it in another. Fill in the gaps in the soil and water it in. You're done. And next time, don't post pictures of just leaves. They really tell us very little. Post pics of plant in affected area with leaves attached in normal lighting. Since you provide no pics of the plant itself, unless it is larger than the container it's growing in (wider and taller than the pot itself and OBVIOUSLY root bound), a repot is not the problem. They only need repotted once they have become somewhat root bound in the container they're in. How far along in flower area you anyway? TWW

6. Ok repotted from my 1 gallon to a 2 gallon, She is on her 6 week in flower. do you think i should flush the soil?
    Or just not give it any nutes?

7. Ya sorry about the pictures of just the leaves most of them fell of on there own.
    I Will post full pics next time.