Help! Leaves Curling & yellowing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iBe2HiGh, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Hello all, i recently got some Jack Herer seeds from a buddy of mine. only 1 made it so ive decided to try and turn her into a mother. ive recently put up a new flower tent and moved my veg tent into a garage. im now running into the problem of my leaves curling up and yellowing. i was thinking it was from the temp drop(was 70-80 now its 60-70) but my buddy was saying i could have over watered with nutes and to flush so i flushed the one gallon pot i had just recently transplanted into with three gallons of ph 6.3 h2o. i then transplanted into a half gallon with new dry soil as i read somewhere on this forum. any help or input would be much appreciated.
    thanks and happy growing
    IMG_2388.jpg IMG_2393.jpg
    after flush and transplant
    IMG_2399.jpg IMG_2401.jpg
    i am going to wait about a week to water again. going to stay away from nutes with this little lady

2. Over watering. Slight nutrient burn. Just give it some time to dry out and water it with nothing but clean water for a week or so. Introduce the nutrients slow at 1/4 recommended strength at first. and build to full strength by the time bud cycle rolls around.

3. time to potup to a 3usg...

curling leaves may well be a temp thing check your temps and rH

good luck

• Like Like x 1