HELP leaves curling up

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by brett119, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Why are my leaves curling upward. I feed them 1-8-7 organic nutes and molasses

Attached Files:

• 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      532.4 KB
      Views:
    • 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      523.9 KB
      Views:
    • 025.jpg
      025.jpg
      File size:
      280.4 KB
      Views:
    • 026.jpg
      026.jpg
      File size:
      315.7 KB
      Views:
  2. has it been hot out where your at?

3. Not really. I'm in northeast PA. The leaves feel a bit crispy

4. What is the Ph at ???

Since its the early stages of flower,
    it would also be a good idea to start
    feeding extra Phosphorous and Magnesium.

Freak
    :smoke:

5. #5 brett119, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
    Would Epsom salt work for the Mg? I've flushed it a lot in the past 2 weeks and nothing has happened. Idk the ph I don't have a kit. All of my other plants are fine

6. #6 CO Jones, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
    Try going to lowes to the orchid and african violet potting mix section.. It is generally seperated off from the rest of the fertilizers.. There is and orchid fertilizer in resealable plastic bag something like 20-15-26 with micronutrients.. Cannot remember the exact name doh! I use it in emergency situations when I run out of my normal food. I use half strength twice in one week and that generally nails down the problem... I was having similar problems with some indoor clones and I tried cal, mag , and phosphates with no avail but then I tried my normal ferts with micronutrients and bingo the new growth had no dried leaf tips.... I now suspect it was a boron deficiency.

7. that purple on the right is beautiful

im no expert, but the "canoe" effect is mainly caused by heat stress, my indoor plants do that when the light gets too hot