help! leaves are brown

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mrnaasty, Oct 6, 2007.

1. <TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="10%">
    </TD><TD vAlign=top>hi all 1st post all replies appreciated. my 1st grow 43 days into flower hydro 40 gal res drip in 5 gal buckets filled with clean pea gravel gh nutrients 1000 watt mh 6 by 10 room sour diesel and northern lights 3 ea.please check pics the leaves are discolored and not getting any better.can anybody diagnois problem/s. ppm 1100 with kool bloom and budswell</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Attached Files:

2. terriffic defencey patterns, almost a camo pattern, never seen it quite look this way,

OK ... the pistils arent fried so its defenitely a defencey, whats the PH is my first thoughts

1. hydro, soilless or Soil & brand name of soil ?
    2. PH of reservoir solution?
    3. PH soil runoff?
    4. PH of water?
    5. Age of plants?
    6. What Fertilizer, dosages, and frequency?
    7. lites, wattage & proximity to plants
    8. Light cycle. 24/0,, 18/6,, 12/12?
    9. In light cycle how long?
    10. Room temps & Humidity or reservoir temps

3. hydro 5.5-6 res ph ph of tap water 7.0 44 days into flower gh 3 part series with koolbloom and budswell 1000 ppm res changed 10-14 days 1000 watt mh argosun 2ft from plant tops 12/12 cycle room temps 70-75 lights out 75-85 lights on to 90 degrees when co2 in use from propane generator res temp 66-70 humidity 60-75 %

4. have you a backup way of testing the ph & what are you using to test the PH

5. ph testing done with drops and a color match chart i also use a digital ph tester but i dont trust it thanks for your interest ganja

6. all seem well, bump your nutes a bit, & watch closely,