Help!! Leaf turning yellow with burnt tips

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Sky51o, May 7, 2018.

1. My friend recently repotted his plant with ecoscrap organic potting soil. His bigger plant leaves starting to yellow and have burnt tips same with his two cones.The little new leaf turning yellow and falling off.Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it? 20180506_212849.jpg 20180506_212733.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How much nutrients are in the soil? PPM meter can help with that. just check the run off.

3. Not sure about the nutrients . pH at 6.5

4. He use the same soil in the last plant and it was fine.

5. It sounds like he took a healthy plant and repotted it, and now he's having issues. Sounds like the soil to me.

6. What should he do? He been using this soil with no issue with his first grow.Should he flush the soil?

7. How far is it from harvest? If early enough he could flush then retry....BUT i agree with thee above and id re pot in fresh soil

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

8. He was planning on flowering it around this time. I guess he want to fix the issue nurse it back to healthy before flower. Is this nutrient burn?

9. Sorry for the confusion. He repotted the plant in the new soil and it start having these issue. He used the same brand on his pervious grow and it was fine.