HELP.....Last week of flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gizzymaguire, May 23, 2007.

1. I'm in the 9th week of 12/12 and the 8th of flowering. My humidity has been steady in the mid 30's and my temp at high 80's with two hps lights and many soft white coil bulbs. I believe about 475 watts for my two plants. Everything has been going good til the last two days where all the fan leaves have started turning yellow and just today most have started to die. The buds don't look like they've fully developed yet and may need another week. I was wondering if this is normal for the last week and if i can just cut off all the dead leaves and yellow leaves and let just the buds under the lights for the last week.....or am i screwed????

Sorry no pics but i have about 40 colas and alot of undergrowth and all the fan leaves have either turned yellow, died, or about to turn yellow. Anybody know what i can do to fix this?

2. It's totally normal, especially when flushing. The plant is just concentrating on the flowers and taking nutrients from the leaves for them.

It's an annual and does anything it can to make as many seeds as possible- so the leaves gotta go because winter is coming anyways. It's natural.