Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP?!Kinda worried

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Idkwuttoputhere, Jul 18, 2011.

1. okay so yesterday I bought a dime, rolled it and smoked some of it around midnight, it was cigarette sized and I wasn't very high(probablly cause it cracked on one side in the middle and I licked it over with a leaf) but when I smoked what I had I was left with a thumb sized clip or roach w.e and then I had a small roach and I just smoked it, but it was to small so I unscrewed the cap of a cheap led pencil and put the roach in there it worked out EXTREMELY WELL, except I THINK i smoked some of the plastic.I felt very weird on the spot but now I'm high-ish, and I could see some of the plastic got burned what could happen?

2. ur fine man it wount kill you

3. Yeah, especially if it's just a one time thing. It won't hurt you, you're probably just paranoid.

4. Yeah I get paranoid when I'm stoned

5. You'd have to smoke a lot of plastic or anything bad like that a lot for it to really affect you.

6. HOLY SHIT DUDE, CALL 911 NOW.

Nah ur fine just dont make a habit of it

7. I think you got so high you decided to smoke out of a plastic pen.

8. I wouldn't be too worried. Burnt plastic has a ton of carcinogens but it can't be serious if it has only been done once.

9. I was sober actually