Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help, kinda scared here.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scepha, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Good evening guys!
    I have been clean for over a year. I weigh 160 pounds and im about 5'9. Im in good shape. Descent metabolism. And male of course. I have been clean for a year, on Friday I took my final drug test, pleased with my self I went to my band practice a few hours later, about 6 pm. No worries, finally done with probation. My buddy decided to offer me a hit. After thinking about it for a while about 7pm I took 1 single, and small at that, hit of marijuana. It was great to know I could finally smoke without the worries of probation and drug testing. Today which is Tues the 16th I got a call from my probation officer saying that the drug test I had taken at the lab came back diluted. I immediately felt sick. So my question is, will I be clean by tomorrow, which is Weds the 17th, I found out today so I immediately began drinking cranberry juice. Im just incredibly freaked out, someone please help, my drug test is at 3pm. Thanks guys.

Btw I have bought an at home test that I will take tonight or tomorrow.

Update - Took at home test, passed with really dark lines, nothing faint.

Update - Took my Lab test at 3pm.

Will I pass.. Im so scared.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Shredin0id, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    It is hard to say. If you truly just took one hit, you would be able to pass most drug tests around 3-4 days. However, court tests have a lower threshold for detecting THC levels, which means they are more difficult to pass.

3. one hit you're good dude

4. This is why you wait. Or call to make sure. Cuase surprise's suck

5. Tell your officer you're sick and wait a day or two

6. You worry about that, while you should be worried about that ''friend''