Help killing time

Discussion in 'General' started by bashthefash, Apr 24, 2008.

1. well I just got home from the Hospital and have my jaw wired shut any tips for killing time?

2. Pump action, sawed-off, shotty.

3. How come your jaw is wired shut?

You could try building a fort out of a coco pops box and some toilet roll holders.

Love & Weed

Nico xx

4. Yeah what happened??/

Movies/video games/sex/drugs/music

5. you don't need to open your jaw to breath. smoke some weed. get fucked up. take some pain meds. i know you want to.

6. Go to some comedy site and watch all ur fave stand-up comics. If you like comedy, it can be addictive.

7. just some dental surgury probly the best reson to have a broken jaw yeah deffinitly hookin up the SNES and playing some Claymates.

8. ... and it'll probably hurt when you try to laugh :p

9. those are some crazy structures

10. If you have a decent computer, check out the thread entitled "MMO fans..."

11. smoke a joint through your nose

;;shit just realized smoking though your teeth would be easier, /now back to smoking

12. Ya one of my friends had his jaw wired shut, we just blew him mad shotties through the nose. Don't take to big of hits tho because if you have to cough that sucks.

13. "i got sick friends, the type who be killing time by doing drive-by's on big ben"

watch south park or some shit, i always hit up alluc or sidereel when im bored.