Help its getting worse...pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by smokinbudz420, Sep 5, 2010.

1. not sure what the problem is. noticed a few days ago some of the leaves were starting to yellow, and it wasnt bad the first few days but then it started getting bad kinda quick. went and picked up a pH meter, read a little over 6 so i dont think thats the problem, but i could be wrong. any ideas before she gets too bad?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like N def. maybe

whatcha feeding her?

3. havent been using nutes, just been letting her grow. been doing good until now. any suggestions on how to fix?

4. any hydro stores around?
    FEED HER!

5. i see dirt.. what kind of dirt are you using?
    details.

6. soil is miracle-gro moisture control, says it feeds for up to 6 months. closest hydro store is about 40min away. what would be good to use?

7. look up the lucas formula....itll work the best and is the easiest....its the basic nutes the plant needs to go through the grow....you can pick up flora nova bloom or maxibloom and theyd work great or you can even get a 3 part series if you feel like stepping it up a bit..

8. If you have 60-90 bucks maybe less. order Fox farms trio

there a pretty easy brand to work with, i dont really understand the lucas formula :c

but if you look it up and can give it a shot. results are amazing.

9. The lucas formula is almost like a diet...kind of like the food chart for humans...you can eat more than what it says in certain food groups if you want (just like adding extra nutes) but if you want just the basics to be healthy eat what it says. The lucas formula is just the basics that keep the plants healthy.

10. this is your main problem.
    miracle gro is one of the worst soils you can use, its time released formula really fucks with MJ.
    seriously take a 40 minutes ride, you need the right soil and nutes...
    get some pro mix hp, some fox farm nutes and it will practically grow itself.
    good luck