Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help it tastes like dirt

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by curiouscat, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Got some dirt smoke from sanford can anyone help make it taste better??? flavored blunt paper helps but not completely or should i just make brownies with it and search for new stuff:confused:

2. I wouldn't smoke it.

3. make brownies, make sure you smell the shit you're getting before you buy it.

4. Dude, roll spliffs. You'll only taste the tobacco, and you'll get more blazed.

5. agreed

6. agreed

7. that sucks hope u didny pay to much for dirt weed

8. You can try orange peels, but that still probably won't take away the bad taste. If you do try, be careful of mold.

9. sanford,fl?

10. I've actually done extensive research on the subject, and here are the steps I've come up with to make the schwag taste better:

Step 1: Sell the shitty weed.
    Step 2: Use money to purchase good weed.
    Step 3: Smoke the good weed.

11. Great advice!

You can always try that stuff you drop on it that's supposed to make it taste like whatever flavor. I can't think of the name of it right now, Tasty Puffs maybe? It's liquid.

12. Yeh, man i had this scwagg i didn't want to smoke a long time ago and i put in in a baggie and put it ina jewerly box thing. like the one where rings come from. anyway i was curious after a long time what it was taste like. It smelled just like dirt(fuckin' yuck) and so i put it in the tip of the blunt i rolled with some good middies and i took two puffs and that was fucking nasty. i let it burn till it got to the middies.

Maybe a bong could help? ice water?

:smoke:

13. yes im out of the loop thats why i ended up with sheeeiiitttyy smoke i drove like 40 miles out of my way on a friday 5 pm orlando traffic by the time i got home it was like 730pm vacation time now though.. wake and bake and brush the dirt out of my teeth lol

14. I've gotten a few batches of questionable schwag/low-mids. I keep about 12 flavors of Tasty Puff at all times for that reason. It's definitely good for masking the taste, but I aim more for at least getting decent mids if you can't get something good.

You can also try the blunt wraps from Juicy Blunts. Honestly some of the best tasting, most moist wraps I've ever had. The Strawberry Fields and White Russian flavors are fucking epic.