Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help. Is this weed okay? Mold? Mildew?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mariaa12, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Hello! Can somebody please help me to know if this weed is okay, I’m a little bit paranoid with these things and I want to be sure it’s smokable.
    The color is okay and the smell it’s not bad but either not so good.
    I think it’s still very green and has to dry but also the aparente it’s dry.
    The color in the picture it’s not the same as seeing it in front but what do you think about it??
    I don’t know if it’s kike tricks explosion or mold

upload_2018-11-22_17-5-53.jpeg

upload_2018-11-22_17-7-13.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. upload_2018-11-22_17-9-11.jpeg

upload_2018-11-22_17-10-1.jpeg

With the flash lights they look different that with natural
    Light
    Thanks a lot!!

Attached Files:

3. It looks fine. I'm sure you'll have no problems!

Do you grow yourself or buy?

4. Thanks for answering!
    Noo :( thats why it makes me doubt, I see them like more whiter than normal, the stick ( I don’t know how to say it) it’s mushy. Maybe I’m just been paranoid but I don’t know since the taste it’s not good but could be because they are not cured yet
    Could be normal ?
    hank

5. That could be why. If you don't think it tastes like it should, it's time to complain or find another one to do the job for you. Even if it dosen't taste that good, it won't kill you and you'll probably still get a perfect high.

Tried smoking it before? Have you ever bought from the same seller and had problems?

6. LOOKS FINE

7. Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk