HELP Is this Nutrient Burn??? Yellow Spots-See Pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jetle, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I currently have 3 g13 pineapple express and 1 dinafem super silver haze plants under a 6500K CFL. The super silver haze has some yellowing spots on it. Should I be really concerned? What could be causing the spots on this plant? None of the pineapple express have them on the leaves. Everytime I water I test the ph runoff and its been between 6.0 and 6.5. I am using a 1:1 ratio of FFOF and Happy Frog for my medium. Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      195.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      258.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      376.3 KB
      Views:
  2. How often are you watering? And how does the new growth look?

3. looks like nute burns. silver haze is probably too sensitive for your soil mix.

4. Hey Jetle, it could be the FFOF is too hot like kush said. I'm on day 22 of my first grow using a FFOF, perlite, moss mix. Like you I was on top of my ph and used plain tap with no nutes, yet all the plants showed burn marks. My grow is all of the same strain and all the plants had minor issues. Now that the plants are older they no longer have any burn marks on their new growth. If the problem gets worse post it under sick plants and keep bumping the post if it moves off the first page. Good luck.

5. thanks for the quick replies fellas. im watering every other day right now. the new growth looks good, nice leafy green. they look really healthy other than the spots. they are in solo cups right now. im getting ready to plant them into 3 gal. smart pots with the same 1:1 soil mix and put them under my 600 HPS. how do i correct the nutrient problem?? i think by now the plant should have absorbed what was already in the soil plus i have watered them quite a bit....

6. thanks a lot superbad. that kinda takes a little stress off me knowing that your plants grew out of it. hopefully mine will too.

7. No problem. Seems we stress a lot over our girls, lol.