Help, is this Cal/mag deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Oa707, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Hello this is my first post, and I need some help to try identify what this problem is. I was guessing a cal mag deficiency but was wondering what you think because i don't want to miss diagnose and cause further problems.

Setup: ebb and flow pots , plants are in 6x6 Rockwool with hydroton at bottom of pot.
    Nutes: house and garden aquaflakes a and b, roots excelurator, multi zen, drip clean. I used to give them Cal mag before I put them in the Rockwool blocks but stopped once I started fully watering figuring the a and b aquaflakes had everything they needed.
    These are currently on their 3rd week under 1000 w veg after moving them from t5s

Any help in advance is greatly appreciated! Edit: they are only on the newer fan leaves

Attached Files:

2. What water are you using?
    What pH are you using?
    There's no such thing as a calmag deficiency.......it's either magnesium or calcium.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey thanks for the reply. I'm using tap water that has ppm of 110, pH has been 5.8 to 6.0

• Like Like x 1
  4. You appear to have a magnesium deficiency.......I suggest start using the calmag again.
    Your nutes and water may not have enough magnesium in them.

5. Right on thank you I appreciate your response!!