HELP! Is this a good deal on a ROOR??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ghunter594, Jul 16, 2012.

1. #1 ghunter594, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
    I'm lookin at this ROOR for sale, and i'm wondering if it is a good deal or not.

Seller says that it is unused, 7mm thick glass, 55cm tall. says he has a roor ashcatcher (worth $160) and 2 diffusers.

My question is, is it real? the big ROOR logo has me in suspicion. idk whats up with it, but it looks good, has the ice catcher and looks like its double perced.

He's asking 300.

IS IT GOOD?

Attached Files:

2. 100% fake. No double perc'ed roors like that I don't think

3. yea i checked it out earlier but am still having trouble identifying it..
    i'm not too familiar with ROOR's, so that's why i asked for other people to check out the pics and give me their opinions

4. I think a real one would most likely have a splash guard too

5. It looks fake to me. Go to a head shop/ smoke shop what ever you prefer to call them. You will be a better buying experience. With much more to choose from. who knows maybe you will even find something you like ALOT better for cheaper.

6. From the link

- If you are going to get a percolated RooR, make sure it has a splash guard, if it doesn't then it is fake.

The pinches are too pointy, also.

7. $300 for a fake RooR? Call this fucker out and send him a link to the Real-Fake thread!

8. so fake, run in the other direction or offer him $40 for it.

9. Fuck that, tell him to pay you $40 for that junk.

10. Lol, good move OP.

You were gonna buy that bitch weren't you.

Saved your ass. ::smoke:

11. lol :hello:

12. hell yea man! i was about to jump on it :D
    you have no idea how much you guys saved me haha
    so glad i asked on here

13. gave rep to everyone for helping me!