Help! Is there any way I can clone this plant still?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hbbs, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Hello guys I have this purple passion plant and I really love the genetics on it. I was wondering if there was any way I could still clone it. The plant had a rough start, was in a shady spot and planted way too late. Its fully budded now all on the main stem, it doesnt have any branches. The picture is a little old all the buds are almost fully matured. Is there anyway I can harvest this little shit and still get a clone from the main stem or something???

Attached Files:

2. you could harvest and try and reveg. I have taken clones off a flowering plant before.

Nice carrots in the background BTW

3. how would that be done...just take off the buds carefully? and then stick it back outside?

haha and thanks they were some asian carrots

4. It can be done

5. when I did it I cloned as usual. clipped a sucker from the lower branches, and harvested the rest. I used rooting compound on the cutting and placed it in the dirt under a humidity dome. Then placed the clone under 24/7 light for about a month and it went back to veg.

6. oh i see....im still confused though on where I could take a cut from this little plant?

7. How is that?

8. aight thanks man I will try that out....But does anyone know about cloning from the main stem?

9. same technique, just use the top of the plant

10. oh ok i see, if I carefully remove all the buds from the plant it will still be in good shape?

11. just do a couple clones dont stress your plant, it will take twice as long to root but as long as you keep your rockwool warm and your light bright it will work get some rooting gel, dont have to but your succes rate will go up