help! is she okay?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Keep it rolling, Jun 7, 2012.

1. #1 Keep it rolling, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    So i'm having some problems with one of my plants, i've been pretty abusive so far, i had some heat stress problems so i turned the light down to 18 hours instead of 24.

I'm following the gh flora series feeding chart week one which is 1ml gro 2ml micro and 1ml bloom per gallon and i'm also using atami root stimulator at 2ml per gal which is 0-0-2

I've just recently dropped this plant on is head but i'm not sure that's the problem cuz it would be dead already, you can tell that the first set of true leaves are a little brighter green and one side is curling. Does this mean N deficiency?

They are in 4x4 pots under daylight cfls

help!

2. Looks fine to me :smoke:

3. Whats the PH run off? and how often do u water?

4. Looks perfectly healthy, If the "seemingly dying" leaves are its first set of ziz zag leaves, no need to worry. Those leaves (along with the very first ones. . . colytons? lol idk) will curl, die and fall off naturally :)

Good luck, she looks perfect!

5. I don't measure ph, I figure if there is something wrong with my water then all the plants would have the same problem. And for watering I try to let the medium dry out first, sometimes to the point where the plants are almost drooping, then i soak them.

But none of my grow guides mentioned the first set of true leaves dying off (why would they) so this makes more sense to me now. Today the oldest girls first set has just started turning yellow as well.

Thanks guys

6. I've never read a grow guide that contains that information either, but there's alot more information on grass city than any grow guide out there :)

Hope they're doing fine! Keep us updated :)