help is she becomming a hermie?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StonerDayz, Aug 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. #1 StonerDayz, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    I'm sure It was a girl initially because I saw a female preflower . Now that I'm observing more closely after the first week of 12/12 since transplant. I'm noticing what looks like raised pods. WP_20170814_12_46_00_Pro.jpg WP_20170814_12_46_00_Pro.jpg

2. The image is blurry. It's probably a little to early to tell. Can you get a better image?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WP_20170814_12_46_03_Pro.jpg WP_20170814_12_46_03_Pro.jpg

4. Looks ok to me. Give it another week or so. If it were me I wouldn't be concerned at this stage.

5. The 1st sentense of your original post concerns me but I can't help there......

You're plant however is a female. I see calyx and pistil, no signs of a hermie.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. The pics are not loading for me so can't be sure; but a couple days ago when I had similar confusion with my first autos, it turned out to be new growth, so i wild day kelp an eye on the node you observed it, it might have bloomed new growth sooner than expected

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol typo. But I hope so I have clones in the same space and wouldn't want them to get polinated early. Will update in a few days

• Like Like x 1
  8. you switched to flower stage already ? the stem looks small to support flowering