Help? Indica Hybrid Sativa? Yield?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 26, 2014.

1. #1 GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Need an opinion of how much I can yield, can I atleast get a ounce and this picture was taken a week ago it's larger now. Also is this plant indica dominant or sativa dominant or 50/50, this plant is topped

Attached Files:

2. #2 Breezey007, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Hard to tell from the pic alone bro, but it looks quite tall, so I would lean towards it being more sativa dominant.

As far as yield, depends on a few other factors....good light available?, steady temps?, feeding nutes?, keeping it outdoors?.

Looked after, I don't see why you couldn't achieve way more than an ounce mate.

Good luck! :)

3. It gets great sun, just the sun was going down in the pic so it was dark, and yes I feed it tomato fertilizer, I put the fertilizer around the main stem and water it a liquid nitrogen mix weekly. The plant was doing bad and grew slow do to poor draining bucket and it rained for like 2 weeks, but growth has sky rocketed since I drilled a lot more holes in the bucket. Also it's topped, I hope I get an ounce cuz if not it was a waste of time
    And steady temps here, it's about 80-85 out all day and at night it goes to about 60-65 degrees.

4. Growing outdoors in a sweet climate, and giving it additional nutes, it should provide at least 3oz mate....the pot looks like it's main problem right now, hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like maybe a 1-2 gallon pot?....if you transplant to a 5 gallon pot, then 6-7 oz should come easy....or possibly way more.

5. It is a 5 gallon bucket dude
    It began flowering and also I lst it and the branching growth went wild