help in flowering stage

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by christinal, Nov 22, 2011.

1. My other is a girl to yay. Now only wish I new how long it tale to be able to see some bud growth

2. still too early

3. i saw bud groth 1 week after switching 12 12 hairs every where lol

4. Well may have to kill one of my plants. Looks like spidermites and I have no money at all. For those that will say I need to buy something, it means I don't have a dollar to save my life. I need help bad. Please help. What to do

5. Dam that sucks man have a look on Google to see if there is away around it using house hold chemicals or soap or something lol

6. If it was a clone it will be genetically the same as the (hopefully) mother so yes there all females Congrats

7. Well its almost 2weeks in flowerng and its looking good. Ive looks for mites and. Have found non. Still. getting it sprayed just incase. It maybe they died when i switched lighting and its not as warm in there. Oh well there doing fine atm. Heres what they look like.

This is califorina orange and shes looking good.
    ATTACH]761474[/ATTACH

ForumRunner_20111129_133540.png

This is Northern lights. Yeah shes grown passed my lights but still doing well. Grant it that tall plant is not the way it was suppose to grow. Its a branch from he side but shes doing well. Ugh just found a mite. Thank gosh i have 2 days till i get paid.

ForumRunner_20111129_133615.png

ForumRunner_20111129_133651.png

Attached Files:

8. Last pic on the bottom is cali. Not suppose to be there. Darn posting