Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! i'm paranoid!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by neil25, Jul 7, 2010.

1. so basically i'm getting my wisdome teeth taken out tomorrow morning and i was wondering if there are any risks involved in smoking tonight. also, they won't run test will they?

2. Obviously. If you want to get your tonsils out, they need to know if you do drugs.

3. Are you using sarcasm, because I can't tell.That doesnt seem to make sense to me.

4. tonsils?

5. No way will they test you... Don't worry about it, smoke it up and good luck getting your teeth out!

6. Smoke a joint before, they will numb you as well. Would be an awesome experience. You'll probably be fine, I know I would smoke before the appointment.

7. No sarcasm... getting your wisdom teeth out is like sport teams.

8. im not trying to be an ass here, but you actually think the DENTIST is going to drug test you? why the hell would they care?

9. DUDE THEY ALWAYS TEST ME!!!!!!11@!1!1@

no, you're fine

10. Smoke up!

If you opted for gas, you are going to be so stoned on that you won't have a care in the world. Getting my wisdom teeth out was an awesome experience. The week after... different story.

11. Enough sarcasm now. Smoke now, because if you smoke after your wisdom teeth are out, you will get dry socket.

12. if they ran tests y would you be worried if you smoked the night befor if you have smoked anytime in the past like 3 weeks it will still show up if they did witch they wont

13. I was never tested for anything when I went in to get my wisdom teeth removed. I smoked before and after the procedure. Rinse your mouth out with a warm salt water mixture, and you should avoid dry-socket.