Help I'm lost

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bevin12, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Ok people I need some help. I am totally lost and the only person in town I know that knows anything is a lazy bastard. So I Planted thee from seed around November I think.
    <--Stoner Ha.
    So a little about my babys. I got the seeds from some bag weed. I started them in soil so they have known nothing else. They were planted in Merical Grow, potting and garden soil, sorry if I spelled that wrong. I have about 720 watts between all the klights I am using. I got six plant lights about 75watts a piece and 3 90watt lights hanging over them. I've really had no problems throughout the grow. So I am wandering if anyone will take a look at what I got going on and give out some pointers. There are gonna be pics for you to look at. But my main question is can you tell from ay of these pics how close to harvest I might be. I'm thinking June. So I'll start the pics

Attached Files:

2. #2 Chunk, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    It still looks like ou are a ways off from harvesting...here is some info to help guide you in the right direction.....first, get a mini microscope from Radio Shack:
    Illuminated Microscope - RadioShack.com

Read this article to learn what to look for in your harvest: Peak Harvest

And lastly..........I think you might have some hermies there.......it looks like bananas growing off the bottom of a couple of those buds.

3. You are weeks off from harvest.

Pics #1, 2, 6, and 7 are definite hermie.

What kind of lighting do you have (not just wattage)? When you say plant lights, do you mean incandescents?

4. Yes I just figure out last night that it's a hermie what should I do with it let it grow or what the other three plants in there seem to not be affected by this heshe. I am using walmart bought plant lights and three cfl spots