Help! Im killing my plants.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kittybearbbyrib, Apr 19, 2013.

1. #1 kittybearbbyrib, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
    I've noticed that my plants are showing very weird coloring on the fan leaves
    It started as a light green almost like rash or burn on the fan leaves and is now causing brown spots on the fan leaves. I trimmed all the affected fan leaves off to allow the new growth to continue. It has now affected my other 3 plants. This is my FIRST grow.
    The following is what I am using:

3 CFL natural daylight bulbs 1500 lumens,75w
    Miracle Grow Potting Soil
    And I just started using Peter's Micro Nutrients
    The fourth picture is the plant that got trimmed.
    I also took a picture of the trimmed fan leaves that are affected.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Post in the sick plant section and fill out the form in the stickies.

3. I have no clue as to what you are talking about. It took me 30mins to figure out how to post that.

4. He is saying, post your problem/question in the "Sick Plant" Section of the forums. Basically your posting in the wrong section of the forum.:)

-Holocontainment

5. I don't know how to navigate this site. I understand that i have posted in the wrong section. If you coulf post the link to the sick plant section.

6. you have a calcium/magnesium def. Add epsom salt to your feed

7. How much do I add?

8. Yup looks like lockout from over ferting
    As they posted check out this thread Sick Plants and Problems - Grasscity.com Forums
    Your gonna need to flush that soil well and maybe give it a little cal mag
    or esp salt. 1/2 teaspoon per gal I think but dont quote me on it.
    Lastly post pics of the whole plant so people can get a better look at all the issues on it.
    goodluck