Help!! I'm just a bootycall!

Discussion in 'General' started by g0pher, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Hey man its like this,

I been seeing this women for about 4 months, yea we fuck, we smoke weed, we drink together (always D poison ) but its been seemin like we just fucking each other and thats all. i got emotional ties but i mean she's got another guy, she's older than me, and she's got 2 kids (oldest is 8) but i fucking dig her man, but she seems to only come here when she wants dick, skyf, n booze. I like her alot but fuck, i jus feel like i'm just being used man.

Is it cool for a guy to be the Bootycall in the relationship?

2. as long as you are ok with just being a booty call its fine but it seems you want something more

3. As long as you're okay with it then it's okay.
    A fucks a fuck, but a deep emotional bond is different
    just enjoy being a booty call man

4. Have you thought about talking to her about the situation? If you're so worried, why not ask her where the relationship is going.

5. yea we do talk man, but she says she needs this guy for her kids and shit coz she's earning minimum wage (and he's a 48 year old white guy and she's a 24 year old coloured girl) :mad:

but i dunno, i think i've fell in love with her ( or i've fell in love with the basic pleasures and stuff we do that we both enjoy? ;))

6. Just drop her G0pher, a man wer'nt meant to be a bootycall .:devious:

7. This is what men dream about, why ru you complaining???

8. Sounds like she wants the sugardaddy and not the fuckbuddy more. I'd drop her. Unless you can support her and her children and care enough to do so.

9. He must be turning gay :smoke:(You might be thinking, )
    but fuck it, i jus dont know myselft what to do man.. my dick's feeling violated. lol

10. Sounds like a good thing to me dog. Thats the type of chick YOU DONT get emotions for either.

11. Keep fuckin' her, But tell her to bring the weed and drank !

12. hey man Im in kinda the same position...cept Im the girl.
    You cant get attatched emotionally...a fuckbuddy is just a fuckbuddy.
    If youre gettin attatched, bad to say, but back off a bit.
    I started getting attatched to this dude when we'd fuck and smoke/drink,
    but he's just using me to get off. Like the dude above said, shes not the kinda chick to be getting attatched to really.
    And that chick probly isnt gettin much of anything good from a 40 some guy...compared to you.

13. same thing happend to my friend. hes been talking to this rican chick whos 23, hes 18, and she has a man and a kid with him. they been togetehr for 5 years too, but my frined has been doing her ont he side for a few months. ive always been telling him to not get attached just use it for pussy. cuz like first of all, why would he want a relationship with a girl like that, who cheats on her bf, second of all, why would u wanna take care of someone elses kid. so theres no hope for their relationship, i told himn to keep it strictly sexual, he didnt lsiten. now hes sad cuz she didnt wanna take it further. hes a moron.

14. Hell

Yeah

!!!

15. dude you need to man up and realize the situation your in,,,, if anything since this chick has a sugardaddy,,,, id be pocketing some of his money in my pocket,,,,, no more you suppying the weed and beer,,,,

and this chick is way older than you,,,, and 2 kids,,, and your age,,,,

hell 2 kids is more than toat on luggage on a airplane,,, so do the math,,,,

you got it good,,, some booze,,, a joint or 2 and you get your rocks off,,,, to some mature 40 yr. old sex,,,, shit thats right up my alley,,,,,

im in the 386,,, if you cant handle this piece of mature ass,,, you give me a hollar,,,,, i'll tame this wild bitch...

thats your problem is your young,,, and this '' seasoned'' female has done rocked your world,,,, and evolved from a boy,,,( fucking 18 yr old chicks that cant move thier,,,,,<< ba-tootie>> ) to opening your 3'rd eye,,, and exposing you to all kinds of different things,,,

i bet shes a little kinky aint she,,,,, tell the chicken the truth,,,, shes a little wild???? aint she????:cool:

16. You either have to talk to her about it or just kind of accept the relationship that you have now with her. It sucks, been there but without talking to her, nothing is gunna change :(

17. LMAO classic chicken post, u nice homie =] Crazy sig aswell haha

18. I prefer it. Im not a big fan of love/emotions/tradition/relationships/commitments. Been there..done it...hated it. All I need in my life is exactally what you got bro... a girl to bang when needed, chill with and smoke some ganj with. More money for me.. no pain.. no worries...carefree.

19. you dont need no relationship,,, take it for what it is,,,, a booty-call....

if you got feelings,,,, then you been watching too much opera...

damn dude,,, this is a good thing in life,,,, ride the wave,,,,, and damn,,, quit acting like a chick,,,

getting all sentimental,,,,,,,,,,, over a simple booty call,,,, the girl got 2 kids,,,,, what the hell ,,,,,,,,,,are you thinking at such a young age,,,,,

:cool: get your noodle wet,,,, and smile 7 yrs.. from now on this girls memory,,,,, when your with your new wife,,,,,:cool:

im glad my son will never have these issues,,,, im gonna raise him to be a player,,,, he will know a botty call when it lands in his lap!!!!!!!!!

20. if this chick wispered '' commitment; in my ear id run like hell,,,

..http://[​IMG]