Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help - I'm going to travel next month

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gardenmaster, May 26, 2010.

1. My wife and I are legal medical marijuana patients in Colorado and smoke daily. We are going on vacation to Juneau next month, I know Alaska has decriminalized marijuana, but I don't think it's like Jamaica where dealers are waiting for you at the airport.

I don't really want to travel with any amounts of marijuana, but am worried that going without for our vacation.

Any ideas?

2. I geuss your flying?

If so buy before you go and place in COMPLETELY vacuum sealed container along with something legal but with similarities for xray/scan i.e. pouporee or sum shit like tht.

If too paranoid for this just hope for the best try to find people toking and ask around. If this fails your officially fucked smoke cigarettes or something to maintain a good mood :)

Hope this is useful

Anything I say is hypothetical
    I do not condone or advise anything I post