Help!!! Im confused?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GambleSilver, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Alright, so I got a setup of little veg's going right now. The main batch is in good conndition, starting to tie down and let them do there work. You can see that the batch in the first pic; howver I got one little guy, who seems to be frozen, hasn't really grown, or very very slowly by my count, and this is the guy in the 2nd photo. I am working with femmed WW X BB, NL X Chronic, Auto Amnesia and Skunk.

The little guy who isnt growing is a WW x BB, i was trying to do some research but I cant find an answer. Im thinking PH lock, but my other ladies are growing fine, same soil, same distilled water, same light, same 1 L Cup.

I have a regulare 120w T5 for veg, an a 400W MH for flowering, but gonna upgrade to a HPS in a few months.

PLEASE HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Attached Files:

2. How old is she? give it time, though might just be a bad plant. Ive had a few that just stayed that size for too long, eventually I just toss. Why not use the MH for veg as well?

3. well right now its at a light scheme for my twins, Larry And Mary, in flowering, But in 3-4 weeks they should be done. Then thats when i Throw WW x BB underneath. Heres my twins, Larry OG Kush

Attached Files:

4. O sry there about 2 weeks in veg

5. Those seedlings are two weeks old? Way small

How close is the light

Sent from iPhone 5

6. just a runt bro, get them all the time

7. There about 6 ", I expect them to be smaller right now until I transfer them underneath the 400w. My twins right now were born under that light, same pace Aswell

8. I'm used to the characteristics of that light , its a normal grow rate

9. Yea pretty small for 2 weeks old. That's one grow rate I wouldn't want

10. Well as long as they are green they are growing lol

Sent from iPhone 5

11. ya nice and healthy green. But im getting ancy to harvest soon. Wanna get them little guys under the MH

12. Nice good call LST is the way to go

Sent from iPhone 5

13. ya man, I tried HST before, it makes me nervous all the time, plus it makes the plant look like frankenstein, atleast with LST its organized like an orchestra. Not to mention when I baby these ladies to mothers, all the trimmings for clones and LST, these babies will be a fluffy pillow when I get bored of em and want to flower. For the clones im gonna do the SCROG method, but i wanna experiment. From the clones i want to veg for only 2 days, and throw into flower so i can control more on the space (limited on space), it was a theory I seen and wanna try it for myself.

14. i started veg on the 8th