HELP. Idk what to get

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by senta420, Jan 16, 2013.

1. My cousin is moving away from me and she wants to buy me something to smoke out of for my birthday. She was going to get me a gas mask bong but I told her a mflb or a bong would be better. She said let her know what i want. I don't know what to get, I already have a metal bowl and a gravity bong. I'm really thinking of a MFLB.

2. id say for the price of a mflb get a bong, and wait to get a better vape

3. Mflb are about 80$ and a decent bong is 120$. Another issue with a bong is my mom finding it. I wanna vape but I also want a bubbler or a cool looking peice. Grrr.

4. Ssfg travel beaker- $60

5. Just stick to a bong.

Check out SYN glass's base line bong.

6. If you already like bongs, you can get another one. But since its a gift that someone else is paying for, I'd try to be nice about the price.

You could try the mflb. Have you used one before?
    Some people love them, and some people hate them, and a lot of people who think they hate vaping in general just don't get along well with the magic flight (because they changed their tune on vaping completely when they tried my Solo, haha)

I say, if you've tried one before and liked it, definitely go with the magic flight.

7. Never hit a vape and another thing with getting a mflb is it's portable. A bong ain't. And only 1 of my friends has a vape a lot have bongs. I have a gb it's the same concept has a bong

8. Gravity bongs are NOT the same concept as bongs. Bongs use the water as filtration, gravity bongs just use water as a means of displacement to fill the bottle with smoke.

9. I still wanna mflb >.<

10. My launch box is to maintain a high. Takes too long to get high off your ass with it. Id get an incredibowl (m420).

11. This ^

12. That steamroller looking thing..?

13. Hahaha, yeah, that steamroller looking thing.
    I'm getting one myself soon.
    Plus, with no bad reviews at all *from people that know what they're talking about*
    Search the city and see about it. Incredibowl M420, many attachments available

14. This incredibowl looks pretty interesting. I might get one of them :)

15. Lol.... I read that those incredibowls hit as harsh as a regular pipe....

16. I read they are harsh too. I have no problem with that, as long as I get stoned

17. Look into the arizer solo. The mflb takes a while, its true. But the solo can be had for 150 and it'll give you huuuuge clouds of thick vapor. Easily one of the best portable vapes for large vapor production.

18. You'd be throwing your money away on an incredibowl in my opinion, one of the harshest pieces I've ever hit. I'd go with a solo like Heos said

19. Guys this is a gift from OP's cousin. I think $150 is too steep for a gift. Look on Etsy, and just search for glass pipes. There will be plenty within gift price range that you'll love owning. If you're looking for a shop to check out, IllustratedSquare makes very nice spoons for great prices, and I can vouch for his quality and service as I have one of his pipes in my hand while I'm typing this.

20. I love IllustratedSquare's work...i own two of his spoons and if I ever need another one I'm going straight to his shop on etsy.

OP, like others have said if you want a vape, save at least $150 for the Solo. If you get an MFLB, you'll only want to upgrade to a nicer vape.

But I would definitely suggest a nice glass pipe. It's portable, good looking, and way better than a metal one.