Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Identifying

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dav657, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Ok So I normally hate seeing this or doing this but I just picked up an 8th of death star. Which is my one of my favorite strains because of the high it produces. Well here is what I got. Its looks green but has like this orange coating of hairs around. It smokes nice has an earthy taste to it. And smells like earthy.

Attached Files:

• weed.jpg
      weed.jpg
      File size:
      116.2 KB
      Views:
  2. People care too much about names, what does it matter if it is dank and gets you high who gives a shit.

3. Some people really are condensers, Like with wine and fine cheese. They want to know how it should taste and smell and smoke.

4. I used to think the same way. Then I started buyinmg better and better bud. Then medical started showing up. And man the taste of the medical is absolutely mind blowing! But ya I do like to know names when buying top buds. If its not o well. Its all bud.

Also just vaped it has the taste of a diesel.

5. no one will be able to tell you by looking at the picture.

6. It's "connoisseur" bro... lol Classic mixup

Annd why do you want help identifying your strain if you already know its Death Star...?

7. Not death star, or if it is it's one shitty grow.