Help identifying

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tael, Jan 30, 2016.

1. hey all, I saw a friend share a post of a bud on Facebook. It's a purple champagne strain and it says the distributer, but not the breeder. Does anybody recognize this? I searched and could only find hybrids involving a purple champagne or purple champagnes that didn't look like they were from the same breeder.

Any help is alpreciated

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 greendiamond9, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016

http://www.growgreenseeds.com/product/purple-champagne/?v=7516fd43adaa
    http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Purple_Champagne/Grand_Daddy_Purp/

3. They call it Alien Dick Cheese because it is a mix of alien og and cheese bud. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

4. They nominate now?

5. Depends on who's doing it. On the last two posts I've participated it, it was a matter of posting, nominating members, and they selected randomly from nominations. I shall also nominate you for your help as well :)

6. Lol you do not need to. Mine was just making fun because it is almost impossible to tell the strain by looking at a picture. I prefer clones from the dispensary or my uncle. I know then the exact strain and know a 100% that it is female.

7. I agree about the picture, but the page put the name of the strain. I messaged and ask if they sold seeds or could provide breeder info and they don't and the breeder wished to remain anonymous so I was hoping maybe someone here would look at it and say "Oh yeah, bro, that looks almost exactly like the buds I pulled off that one strain I got from (link)" or some off the wall chance. I think the link is correct or similar enough I'm happy with finding that seed even if it's not.

8. It's just you could get grandad purple nipple tity twist purp and still get green buds. It all depends on the grower and emvironment. Also they say purple or other colors is a sign of deficiency.

9. My buddy grew a Black cherry that had purple buds everything else he grew had green buds he grew them outdoor in the earth.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

10. I think Ken Estes Original Grand Daddy Purp had a Purple Champagne on a list of seeds they were supposed to release but didn't.

Maybe they're unloading them without attaching their name?

Just a guess, but those buds have the Grand Daddy Purp look.

Sherry

11. I thought so too, yall are just vastly more experienced than I do I figured I'd summon upon the collective knowledge of all our members.

My black creams are starting to sex so I think when they get into and through flowering, I want to try that.

I guess I'm a sucker for colorful phenotypes lol

That I so I figured*