Help identifying issue with leaves dying please!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheMicha, Aug 16, 2018.

1. I've got an unknown strain that I've been growing since early spring.
    20180816_092351.jpg
    I've battled waves of infestations and now I'm battling leaf hoppers & caterpillars. I wanted to use something organic so I bought some Maggie's Farm 3 in 1 organic spray.
    • Active ingredients: Thyme oil 0.28%, geraniol 0.14%, cinnamon oil 0.05%, peppermint oil 0.05%
    I sprayed in the evening and the next day I had leaves all over that looked like this -

20180816_092446.jpg

So my question is am I seeing a reaction to the spray or do I have some sort of pathogen? I have since sprayed in down with rain water.

Should I remove all leaves effected?

Any advice is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. It was burnt by the spray. Happen to me too but diffrent brand.

3. Thanks. So did you remove the leaves and did it bounce back?

4. I use only neem oil. it doesn't take much. mix it with water shake and pour in a spray bottle. It can be used all the way up to just days before harvest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. as for fan leaves if it's not over half the leaf affected and it's mostly the tips I would just cut the leaf blades back. otherwise just take the whole leaf. My reasoning is the visible damaged leaf really doesn't provide much benefit. The plant will be fine easily removing upto 1/3 of the fan leaves.

6. Thanks for the response. I'll removed the damaged leaves and cross my fingers it doesn't get worse.