HELP identify: plant dying to weird spots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toxic post, Nov 23, 2016.

1. first off , did you spill on it ?

2. Did you spill chemicals on it? Did you give it something funky that it had NO need of? Are you growing in some weird soil concoction? Got to get a bit more specific about how you've been tending this plant please. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. No but close. It could be PH or calcium deficiency also. Hard to tell. That's my best guess. Phosphorus makes a pattern sometimes between the veins on the leaves like that. Calcium deficiency is more random spotting. Or course it could be all kinds of things.

4. Compo Sana qualitaat-blumenerde is my growing medium. I heard good things about it. I would upload pic but wifi is bad at my college.

I have no chemicals or fertilizers at the moment, so it may not be a spill.

The early stages of those spots looked like liquid leftover spots (like when u have dried liquid spots on ur drinking cup). So that might be a clue.

As for deficiencies, its possible but my plant is really young and the soil has has nutes for up to 8 weeks. The plant is growing fast though, so that might be worth noting.

5. thats possible, but its a very young plant. Also i give it tap water (its high quality in holland). The Ph should be fairly neutral but ill check it later to make sure.

6. I dont have any chemicals or fertilizers at the moment, so that cannot be the case.

7. Shouldn't be any deficiencies on a plant that young though - they don't require much at that stage.

J

• Like Like x 1
  8. flush your soil and get us a ph reading.

9. Is that a 1/4 gallon pot? Hard tell. A million different things can cause that damage. Best bet is to repot, if you're using RO water switch to tap and keep an eye on he pH.

This is most likely too high of ph coming out of your water, it really affects nutrient uptake and can resemble many deficiencys. Good luck keep us updated

10. Im using straight tap water. My ph meter is coming in the mail, ill water it with drinking water until it gets here ans i get a reading on my tap water.

And thanks i will keep this thread updated.

• Like Like x 1