Help, Ideas with a PC grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Live2Burn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. I've grown a few times in my closet of my old place but I moved and basically trashed errthang. Anyway I see there are problems with a pc grow being that it's a very small area to work with. I have been reading into PC growing because my landlord is in and out but my closet and this place is big enough for it to sit in a corner and go unnoticed. I found one imparticular that looked promising. http://www.servercase.com/miva/miva...t_Code=CK01F&Category_Code=Entry-Level+Server
    As I am new to growing in small areas any and all criticism is greatly appreciated. The case is pretty damn big. I figure I would get a much bigger yield than using some micro case or something similar. Trying to figure out how to wire the lights and even the type of light to use. I would want to use this case from seed to budding. What type of lights would be able to keep a low enough temperature in a case that size? Of course I'd have fans galore and a surge protector mounted somewhere on it, once I get it. Is this case overkill? Could I get a smaller one? Ideal height? Obviously I'm question ridden. Somebody help out.

:smoking:Smoke weed everyday

2. What about buying like an armoire with locks on it and doing it in there? It will look like your normal place for a tv/clothes and I don't think it would be to noticeable.

3. Yeah. I had an old entertainment center that I used before moving. It worked pretty well I was just trying to find something a little easier to hide. That server case was only 35 bux but the shipping is a bit since it weighs 30 pounds. If i can find a smaller armoire to gut I will most likely go that way. The PC grow idea always intrigued me tho. May go both. I'd like to give it a try.

4. Im also interested in the whole PC growing thing...so if anyone has any good ideas on how to make this work anything will be appreciated. Also I think that a full size server case should do the trick...they are sufficient for most plants I would say?