Help ID this problem??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gre123123, Dec 27, 2016.

1. #1 gre123123, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    I have a grow journal, and I will add the link. That way you will be abble to see what's been up with the plants without me typing 10 pages.
    Third grow's a charm...[2 white widow + 1 unknown strain]

Here is the issue in question. I am open to general advice on my grow,as always, but this topic is mostly for this singlt issue in this photo. I only say this because yes, you will see other deficiencies and issues in the grow photos, but most of those I've either fixed or am aware of.

So I have had problems in the beginning with nitrogen deficiency. Then now it's nitrogen toxicity, and deficiency is other nutrients like magnesium and sulphur. I am adding micro nutrients lately.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nitrogen Toxicity

3. This been going on for a while. I have too much nitrogen, but not enough of some others. It's tough, because in order to get more of the others, i have to add nutrients and those usually have some nitrogen. Alternatively, if I flush, it will lower the Nitrogen, but worsen the other deficiencies.

Do you think I should flush? Also, I ordered a bottle of micro nutrients that has ZERO Nitrogen. It took a while of searching, but I found one. I am thinking I can just do a partial flush, not a full 15 gallons of water, maybe like 5-10. Then I can start using the other micro nutrients along with my blooms nutrients. What do you think is best?? I'm also working on my pH because I was told pH could be locking out other nutrients. All my water going in from here on out will be ph'd. At first, all through veg, I was not pH ing any of the water...

4. What lol, Marijuana plants do not need much nutrients at all.

-I always use half strength nutrients on any line i ever run max in full bloom. i usually use 1/4 and slowly raise it up over 3 weeks to full strength by full strength i mean half of the recommended dose on the bottles.
    -They all have proper N-P-K and you can get great results with any major brand name nutrients

I mean if you have monster plants like 5-6ft tall you can be 1000-1600 ppm of nutrients and they will be fine.

Make sure your ppm is 400-600 in light veg growth. Id flush with 5 gallons of ph'd purified water if i had access to doing that with a hygrozyme regiment.

whats your substrate?
    what nutrients are you using?
    how do you water/mix nutrients is important as well.

5. Flushing is important you are supposed to flush once a week with a root booster so salts don't build up in your substrate. I use i hygrozyme and h202 with flushes once a week when i do a soil mixture/coco coir substrate. i like to keep my PH at 5.9 but every strain is different and you can tell if you leaves twist to much you need to adjust the ph a little. i have a rule of thumb between 5.5-6.5 on the ph and adapt it to how the plant reacts to each certain strain.. With Soil mixes i like to use Cyco Nutrients they worked really well for me at a 1/4 strength its a 7 part nutrient system tho. I hear cutting edge nutrients is really good as well.