help ID this pill/substance?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stickydankness, Jan 27, 2009.

1. found a capsule in my room today filled with some white powder in a clear capsule...its a straight white like snow, and tastes kind of salty ( i put a little on my finger and tasted it).....cant figure out what the hell it is though but its hard to think about it right now im too baked so can anyone think of qhat it might be

2. If there is no code on it its gunna be a vitamin.

3. sorry bro i forgot to tell you that its something that got filled into a capsule, like the capsules just holding the powder...you could be right still lol i have no idea what it is...

4. Damn I love vitamins. I could pop vitamins all day everyday, best high... ever. Don't even get me started on the flinstones chewable vitamins.

5. Uhh, i dont know, no oral drug really taste salty...

Im going with vitamin.

6. man don't even get ME started. i ALWAYS get fucked up off the gummies.

7. thanks guys, ill toss it...not really a "pill popper" anyway just curious what the hell it is and thought one of my friends might have left it here...

8. i lol'd the gummies are soo good tho :smoke:

9. if u don't know what it is, flush it. don't even waste another second of your life with it.

10. i was thinking it could have been adderall only because it's a capsule full of a salty powder but i'm probably wrong.

11. maybe its salt.. he could of gotten ripped off or was oging to rip someone off.
    just an assumtion

12. not salt i dont think, and i didnt buy it nor do i sell pills...its more of a powder than salt would be(IF you can call salt a powder...like powdered sugar but salty? its in the garbage now but itd be cool if i found out what it is...