Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! I want to make this into a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaygarrick, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Or any kind of piece really:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been saying for a while I wanted a super-hero piece, and I found this in my basement and it screamed "Green Lantern" (needs to be pained of course) so I'm wondering if there's anyway I can convert this into a smoking device.

2. How big is it?

3. it has potential if you wanna spend a little money.

i would cover the top with something and leave 3 holes. 2 hols so you can put two rubber tubes to smoke from from and the other so you can put a downpipe with a big bowl

4. #4 Jaygarrick, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    A little taller than a sprite can, deep enough fit said can into also.

Yeah, I might have to remove the handle too if I want to get something to fit over the top, and I definitely have no objections spending a little cash on a bowl/downstem.

5. heres what i would do:

first i'd head down to petco and get a fish tank vacuum, not one of the expensive electric ones but one of the manual ones that are just syphons. you'll know when you see one, looks just like a bong with a clear tube coming off the top:
    [​IMG]

i would detach the tube and insert the bong lookin part into your brass lantern piece. then you may have to get creative with how you attach it, i've used modeling clay before when making bongs, its not permanent and its airtight. caulk would work i guess as well as good ol reliable duct tape.

then if you've got a good head shop in your area where you can purchase spare parts for a bong you can get the female stem part of a bong and a nice bowl. then just drill a hole in the lantern part and get that stem and bowl thru the hole. seal it with a little clay and you're done. if your head shop doesnt sell female stems or if your under 18 and can't get in there i'm sure you could use the clear tubing from the aquarium vacuum.

its funny, i wanted to make a super hero bong too and i used the aquarium vacuum (minus your lantern part) and just put some spider man stickers on it. at first glance it looked like a legit acryllic bong from the head shop.

take some pics when your done and let us see how creative you get!:D

6. #6 Jaygarrick, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    So you think I should attach the tube into the middle of the lantern? I'm kind of confused as to what purpose it was serve there...

D'oh, I've figured it out. Would the pump tube be big enough to fill up the lantern up though?

7. well they have lots of different sizes for different sized aquariums. but if your saying that the lantern part is about the size of a soda can then i think you won't have a problem finding an aquarium vacuum thats close to the right size.

8. Idk if this is possible or can work
    But cut a 2 liter top and put it on the top then kind of drill the whole on the side to make a stem and see if you can put like a green light or led that will be able to sit at the bottom of it and light the water up to the whole end of the bottle so you would keep it gold but it would look like the whole inside of it is green

9. another cool idea to add to a bong:

if you got a magnet that you can use then try super gluing it to the inside of the bong, i usually put it on the back towards the bottom. then you'll be able to have a place to magnetically stick your lighter to the bong. its great for when your ready to take your hit and need a free hand to pull the bowl out. plus less lighters will go missing, which is always a problem for anyone. i think thats why they sell the five pack of lighters, for forgetful stoners:smoking:

10. The top looks to wide, just find a glass vase and drill a hole in it.

11. I saw the pic before reading the post and thought you were telling him to use a penis pump for the bong:laughing: