help! I wanna try acid

Discussion in 'General' started by lordkiller, Nov 17, 2004.

1. or a halluncinagin, acid,shrooms ... cheapest...
    but im worried I might see something that will scare me to tha point of a heart attack, or my commiting suicide... for you expierenced ppl, which would be best for a newbie, and what to do when I see a zombie coming after me when im trippin on it :)

2. pretty much when your at a good peak you control absolutely everything you see. If you are hopeing not to see zombies then you just thinking about not wanting to see zombies and concentrate on not seeing zombies you will see zombies.

Some times acid can really scramble your thoughts while your on it and give you strange trips like dreams that you are really experiencing while not sleeping. Sometimes when i do acid or nitrous i flash through my entire day in a few seconds and go through a roller coaster ride through reality and i dont even know if im real or if i'm wakeing up or if i'm dreaming. The a few hours pass and i think about how cool that trip just was.

3. holy shit

4. i'd go for the shrooms, depending on where you are, shrooms will be probaly like $20-45 an 1/8, acid will probaly be cheaper around $10-15 a hit. BUT since your a newbie and your scared, defintly go with the shrooms, they dont really give you visualizations(sp?) as much as distort images, so i highly doubt ull see crazy zombies trying to kill ya on boomers. If you get the shrooms take 1/2 of the 1/8th, so 1.75 grams at first, wait awhile, and i mean awhile, shrooms can take like 30 minutes-2 hrs to kick in depending on your weight/metabolism, if after 2 hrs you aren't fully tripping yet, then pop the rest. thats my advice hope it helps! good luck with w/e u try

5. Every Newbie is like this, even i was like that when i first tried it,
    to begin with, CHILL OUT and take the LSD or shroomz already. You'll have fun trust me.
    second, just accept everything you see and try not to get distracted by your thoughts. which is easier said than done. heh.
    third, don't do it alone.
    last, optionally if you're still too worried about having a badtrip get someone you can trust to "sober sit" you.
    Drop it, munch it, Trip out
    Have fun
    Dana

6. I agree with the accepting. If you start to worry just take a step back and realize that what's happening is happening and it'll be over in a few hours, so enjoy it while you can. I disagree with ignoring your thoughts. My favorite part about shrooms is the thought process. Just sit there and think, you can work so much stuff out in your life in a way that's hard to do otherwise.

7. Hmmm.... Interesting.... I usually have a negative thought pattern.
    To be honest when i trip, i try not to think at all cuz i think way too much when i'm sober.
    i came to the conclusion that it just complicates everything, i'm over analytical.
    In general when i smoke or trip i'd rather amuse myself than analyze.
    What's it like when you can "just sit there and work so much stuff out"?
    You must have had some amazing experiences. :)

8. acid is fine for a newbie as long as they take enough to trip pretty good but still be in control. Here a good ammount if you just wanna have fun is 2 or 3 hits and that'll just make things look trippy instead of hallucinating. But if you take like 5+ then you might be going for a 200mph roller coaster ride through your mind.

Just don't waste your money and do 1 hit your first time or go straight to shrooms which can make you trip the same as acid witht he same money but you don't get energy and it lasts like half as long.

9. I thought this was common from everyone I've talked to about shroom experiences (I'm talking about shrooms, not other hallucinogens), but maybe I'm just weird. Unlike things like DXM, shrooms have always been a clarifying trip for me. After the initial, stronger visuals subside it tends to become a more psychological trip, and it allows me to go through things that trouble me in everyday life and work through them, to see them from different perspectives than I was able to before. The thought process that I gain from a shroom trip is the main reason why I choose to do a shroom trip.

10. When I started doing halucinagens the first one I tryed besides ketamine (which I don't really consider that much of a trip) was acid. I ate 2 zappa's my first time and I had a fucking awsome time dude. And yeah a trip is pretty much all mental from my experences, if you think good trip, you have a good trip. If you think bad trip, you'll probally have a bad one. Schooms were a lot more euphoric for my than acid though, acid was more intence and about the visuals. Schrooms were more laid back and there nice visuals but it was more bodie and mind fuck