Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP I THINK I SWALLOWED MY WEED THROUGH MY BONG

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThePresidentialView, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Is the possible or am I crazy. I have a pretty simple stout bong and I was taking a big hit and sucking in the smoke hard and all of a sudden there's this plop and the weed in my bowl just flew right through. I thought I felt something hit my throat but maybe it was just the smoke??? Will I throw up if it was the weed?

2. I will pray for you but you will probably die.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

Attached Files:

3. lol as long as there was water in the bong I'm 100% sure you didn't swallow any weed. don't worry  :hello:

4. Dude, you're going to have to goto the hospital, you will goto Juvenile Hall for having THC in your system... DAMN don't drop the soap

5. You just pulled it through the bowl into the water. Congratulations. You have successfully smoked 1 marijuana.

6. You're fine chill the fuck out

7. You're gonna die from WEED OVERDOSE. It's very serious.

I hope your family has money for your funeral... Too many THCs in you causes death...too bad :cry:

8. You snapped a bowl man, just like the thousands of others on GC that snap bowls everyday :bongin:

9. #9 donspon, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
  10. #10 HighAsPhuck, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    That's the only way to die from smoking weed.

Now everyone will have to say "there's only been one recorded death from marijuana!" 

Phuck

11. Better start saying goodbye to your family and friends.

12. Worst that could happen if weed did do that, is bring some bacteria into your mouth, but no more than the hundreds of types already there anyway

13. Sometimes that happens when you inhale too hard. Sucks man, but you'll probably just cough whatever you swallowed out. No big deal.

14. You're fine.. Cannabis is actually very nutritious for our bodies. You will not throw up or anything.

15. You can grab 3 nugs, pop them in your mouth, chew and swallow and you'll be fine. You think everyone who eats pot brownies dies a few hours later? Nothing's gonna happen, cheeeeeeeel

16. Swallowing it won't do shit,inhaling however, well goodbye OP.

Birdman is organizing your wake. 

17. I'm shitting myself laughing, next time take dont take such a fat hit, the slower the better unless you have a screen.

18. inb4 "Why is this board shit now?"

19. Why is this board shit now?

but lol, damn noobs everywhere!

20. umm why dont you just check the bong water... im sure all the weed you just 'plopped' is in there and not in you lmfao