Help, I Think I Have a Tumor

Discussion in 'General' started by Badfish90, Jan 1, 2012.

1. This may not be for those who get squeamish. It's nothing too graphic but I'd rather give a fair warning to the reader.

So, basically I'm afraid I might have a tumor but I'm not sure. For awhile I thought it was just a lymph node. A marble sized ball would appear near the base of my testicle sack. It wasn't painful but I could definitely feel something below the skin. A little time passes by and it disappears only for another one to show up on the opposite side. This one has the same characteristics as the first but was smaller. I decided to make nothing of it and assume they were lymph nodes, since they disappear and reappear.

But, now there is a significantly larger one in between the base of my testicle sack and my rear-end. Sorry to be crass but the only name I know this region by is the gooch.

Anyways, I'm scared because it is much larger and has an odd shape to it - it's much longer. Almost as if two of these things are connected to each other. This morning when I woke up it actually looked like a zit formed on it. I pinched it and puss followed by a tiny amount of blood came out it. Also, there is a spot by it that looks like a birth mark. I've never noticed it before but that could be because I've never inspected that area.

But I think it's important to say that I'm not in any pain at all. In fact, other than when I touch it, it doesn't even feel like it's there and only then is it a mild annoyance. So, if I had a tumor would it be painful to touch? Or would it always be causing a little pain?

I'm pretty freaked out right now so any help from you guys is tremendously appreciated. Thanks.

2. Why would you come to stoner forum to ask if you have a tumor? GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Go to the doctor. You don't want to fuck with that Shit.

4. none of us have a PHD

5. I'm asking if anybody has experience with this situation, not professional advice.

6. You need to go to a doctor ASAP, thats something you DEFINITELY want to get checked out. You want to be safe than sorry, and it won't take long for the doc to check you out.

I have experience with this, my brother had what he thought was a lump on his ballsack, and I'll tell you what the doctor said, HE SAID IT WAS GOOD MY BROTHER CAME IN TO GET PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG!

Go to the fucking doctor you wack job. :D

7. I concur, go see the doctor! Most likely there is nothing seriously wrong, but if there is, it is better to catch it early!

You certainly don't want to let it go and end up facing an orchiectomy if it is serious! :eek:

Granny :wave:

8. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

9. From what you described, it sounds like you have a hydrocele.
    I understand your reluctance about seeing a urologist, so I'll try to offer some advice.

The main way to identify whether or not it is a tumor is by evaluating the lump's consistency. Place it in between your pointer and thumb finger and slowly palpate it in a circular motion.

Does the lump seem hard or rigid? Does it easily give way? Is it the same consistency as your testicle?

Again, it sounds like a hydrocele which is fairly harmless. I would still recommend visiting a urologist if you have the capability.

10. Thanks for the info. I looked up what exactly a hydrocele was and it said that they're located in the testicular sack. Mine is located on the groin area so I don't think that's what it is.

I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow just so I can know what's going on for certain.

11. Go to the er asap, we can't help you anymore than WebM.D. can.

12. I didn't even read your post as "Help, I think I have a tumor" is enough for me to say "Go to the doctor."

13. You must operate NOW!!!! Go buy some surgical knives and remove it yourself...then post pics :)

14. Look up a cyst, I had the same problem.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNS1TqWyX8E]Family Guy- I'm a Tumor - YouTube[/ame]

but yea. go to the doctor.

16. Ya you have a cyst or cancer. Cysts aren't bad I used to have one on my balls to but not that big.

17. Maybe you've got a third nut and it's just trying to finally drop?;)

Go to the doctor, it's likely nothing.

18. Cyst I'm guessing I had one on my tail bone and had to get a full surgery for it I thought I just had a painful zit and they actually had to cut it open. I really doubt they'll cut open a cyst on your ballsack I'm guess it'll be something like a local anesthetic and removing it shouldn't be too bad.

19. UPDATE: It's completely gone. Should I still see a doctor? If I went though, I'd have nothing to show.

BTW, it was not actually on my ballsack. It was on my groin.