Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help I still feel weird 4 days on from eating edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by James.williams, Jan 4, 2020.

1. So on NYE I ate 2 pot brownies, there was 14grams of weed for 15 pieces of brownie. Anyways so the 2 brownies caused me to feel the pain of my body weight in my knees when I stood up. Then I could not stand up at all, I spent 1 hour lying on the bathroom floor on a Mat.

I then spent New Years Day in bed not eating anything or drinking anything and I woke up in the evening to the room spinning.

I have spent the last few days hydrating and eating well but I still feel the brain fog and feel like I might still be high?

I have an exam on the 17th and I’m shitting myself about it because the paranoia I causing me to make a lot of easy mistakes.

It is coming up to 96 hours since I first tried the brownie

Am I still high? Will I be like this forever?

2. You ate about 2 grams of weed, when your correct dose was probably 0.1 gram.
    You should fully recover in a few days.
    THC can stay in the system for quite a while.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The thing is I don’t really feel high I just have this warm buzzing feeling in my back

4. What do you want to hear here? You got high and your bodies still not back to 100%.

Give it some time lady

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Alright, I just want to know how long it will be till I will feel normal again.

I’m 21 and 17 stone male

6. The 17th is a long ass time from now! Don't worry about your exam.

Your brownies were really really fucking potent and saturated with THC. 14 g in a batch of 15 brownies is unheard of and edibles can hit harder and for longer versus smoking, which mostly wears off in an hour tops.

4 days is a long time, I'll give you that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eating is almost sure to make you come down faster than usual.

I've also heard orange juice or pineapple juice and fruit smoothies(strawberry is always a good choice)are really good for coming off a high. Not slurpees from a corner store, but the wholesome kind.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you so much! Do you know any other tricks to come down faster? I’m tired of feeling this way

9. Edibles are like a big old scary rollercoaster. Can't make it stop and let you off no matter how bad you want to.
    Your well over the trip and what is left is like a booze hangover. Normal enough when you take a huge dose of anything. Drugs, Booze, Food, Even water in very large amounts can have nasty side effects.
    Be nicer to your body.

Edibles are 5x as strong and can last 10 times longer as the same amount smoked. Your Liver changes Delta-9-THC into 11-Hydroxy-THC and it is the way bigger, older brother and will kick your ass.
    Cannabis makes no permanent changes in your body and you will fully recover.

BNW

10. Thanks man, I’ll get some oranges down me and just let it go, I can feel the affects starting to die down now

11. It’s also worth saying I’m struggling to eat, I can get it down me but it’s very hard

12. Actually that should do the trick. Something similar happened to me in high school. My friend and I were given giant gravity bong hits of laced pot. Just one hit left both of us tripping for 4 or 5 days. The pot was a top-shelf strain dosed with PCP, crack and ketamine, we later discovered.

I didn't even manage to catch a wink of sleep throughout those 4-5 days!

Drinking a few smoothies, bottles of orange juice(avoid Tropicana it's sour AF)and some Gatorade was the ONLY thing that saved me. I thought it would never end until I got my hands on those beverages on the 4th or 5th day straight of being tore up.

I had to go to school so fucked up, not knowing what was going on around me. I feel your pain. No one wants to be that high for that long.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Aerobic exercise does wonders or anything that would otherwise amp your metabolism. I learned the hard way that taking edibles too late at night left me a wreck the following morning. I found if I started the day with a 45 minute run, I would burn it out of me much quicker. One caveat, you can actually cause a short term high as residual thc gets released from fat cells in your body as they are consumed as energy. Don't panic, the net effect is still going to clear the physiological effects more quickly than not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. When you take your exam consciously try to maintain your focus, you may have a tendency to space for a while and it'll be easy to make stupid mistakes.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Wow

16. Thank you everyone!

I’m just left with a clamp headache and a tension headache on the back left hand side of my head ☹️

17. And how long did it take you to feel back to your usual self?

18. Oh in my case it was just a few hours, maybe less than two. But I'm talking about having taken a 10mg coconut oil capsule at maybe 10pm the night before. I had an appt the following day and still felt groggy at 8am the next morning. The running accelerated my metabolism so I more or less felt straight again by 10am.

19. Oh, whatever. That's such scaremongering fear-factory bullshit. He just got ahold of some unusually potent brownies. To condemn all edibles on account of one or two bad experiences, is like saying all bikes are dangerous because you have a friend who died in a bicycle accident.

20. No one is condemning all edibles here, just pointing out that over doses can be very unpleasant.

• Agree Agree x 2