Help I need your opinion on what this may be.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iwannatalktasampson, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Hey theses girls are about 6 to 7 weeks from seed I noticed while watering today some discoloration on the boolttomish section on on of my girls and none of the others. A bit worried any input on a solution or wat it may be will be apreciated thank you. Have a great day thanks stay medicated 420 .[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

2. Nitrogen deficiency. What nutrients you using?

3. Full remo line .. w cyco ryzofuel do you think it needs more micro it's 3 -0-1 compound . Will nitrogen deficiency damage this plant to a unsmokeable state

4. Nooo not at all! Nitrogen deficiency is probably the most common deficiency you can get. Just up micro nutrients a teeny tiny bit.. If you don't up the nutrients a bit, your plant can even fix itself. This is actually nothing to worry about. Is this your first grow? Are they outdoor or indoor? Besides the bottom leaves, your plants look pretty healthy!

5. Ya first time ever I'm a newbie .. u got a recommended seed bank ? There indoor in a tent

6. its close to the soil sure you aint dumping water on the leave whilst watering.. looks necrotic to me.. its a young plant in a big pot full of decent enriched soil. i would be suprised if its nitrogen