Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help? I need to get as much THC out of my system in a week as possible.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NickaelaMarie420, Dec 15, 2013.

1. #1 NickaelaMarie420, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    Okay, short and sweet. - I am 18, girl, short and have a little "tummy chunk" from laziness. I am a frequent smoker up until a week or 2 ago, anywhere from 3-6 days a week, multiple times a day-- I stopped smoking so I can pass the drug test I will have coming up next week. BUT dumbass me, smoked 2 bowls last night and I am now shitting myself, trying to figure out how to get the most of it out of my system before my drug test. NEXT WEEK. Since I NOW know that it is stored directly into your fat cells, drinking anything(unless its detox-and thats not guarenteed)  does NOT help. So obviously, Im going to work out like Im batshit crazy. But if anyone knows any other helpful tricks that help faster it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much appreciated!!! THANK YOU! :)

PS!! Update: dont know why since I think I got it covered, but what is - or what is the difference between an EMIT and gc/ms test? Are they just different names for like urine, hair, blood tests or are they different types of a certain test?

2. #3 Smooth Criminal, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    Run run run,burn the fat as much as you can.Run a couple of hours at sunshine,run a couple of more hours at night.Also a day before you take the test,drink as much coke as you can so most of the thc edvidence in your urine will be flushed away.Hope you pass :D

3. #4 fancypantsdawg, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    If it's next week and you have that much THC accumulated from being a frequent smoking, I really don't see it being possible.
    Sorry.
    If you still wanna try, I guess drink loads of water, cranberry juice, tea (not entirely sure why you're against drinking fluids)... work the fuck out and sweat like a whore in church... maybe try the sauna too. You can try buying a detox kit but I really just don't see you being able to cleanse all that shit out within a week.

Good luck, been there and I know how nervewracking it can be. 

4. [quote name="fancypantsdawg" post="19167550" timestamp="1387139941"]If it's next week and you have that much THC accumulated from being a frequent smoking, I really don't see it being possible.Sorry.If you still wanna try, I guess drink loads of water, cranberry juice, tea (not entirely sure why you're against drinking fluids)... work the fuck out and sweat like a whore in church... maybe try the sauna too. You can try buying a detox kit but I really just don't see you being able to cleanse all that shit out within a week.Good luck, been there and I know how nervewracking it can be. [/quote]Because fluids don't help. Why would they?But other guy is right, it would be hard to to pass a test in a week if you smoke regularly. Some people can't pass after a month or more.What I would do is exercise batshit crazy, drink as much green tea as you can handle (lipolysis cessation), and ~2-3 days before the test STOP EXERCISING. You don't want to clear THC, you want to make it below what is tested for. STO EXERCISING so you're not burning fat and expelling THC metabolites. It doesn't matter if THC is in your fat, as long as it's not in your pee.Also, the day of the test, I would drink a shit ton of water to dilute and make the urine clear (assuming it's a urinalysis). This may cause a pass or void, which gives you a retest sometimes.Also my friends swear by drinking a pack or 2 of Jell-O mix in plain water several hours before. The theory is it moves THC metabolites to your bile so it's not in your pee.

5. Holy lord thank you guys! I will be working out like crazy but GOD BLESS ME I have a friend who loves me so much to... help me out... if you catch my drift. She hasnt smoked in about a month and a half so I think it should be fine. Better than if it was mine anyways. But thank you all for the tips! My stupid ass will just not smoke next time.. and actually stick with it.

6. [quote name="NickaelaMarie420" post="19168859" timestamp="1387153701"]Holy lord thank you guys! I will be working out like crazy but GOD BLESS ME I have a friend who loves me so much to... help me out... if you catch my drift. She hasnt smoked in about a month and a half so I think it should be fine. Better than if it was mine anyways. But thank you all for the tips! My stupid ass will just not smoke next time.. and actually stick with it.[/quote]Lol yeah it's honestly easy to not smoke for only a given time thoughI think the crucial part is making sure it's not your first or second pee of the day and that it's watery and clear

7. go to the health food store and get benonite fiber in water.
    take the rec dose every 2 hours followed by a fat glass of water.

clean in 72 hours and just restock with vitamins after 

8. Exercise, Vitamin B, water, exercise.

9. Tell us how it turns out.

Try to buy a personal test kit from a drug store later on and see if you come up positive or negative.

10. Drink bleach.

It's good for you.

11. Boob size? Sent from my phone

12. Eat right, drink lots and lots of water, do a ton of cardio and exercising and I think there's certain OTC pills you can get that helps flush out your system. Good luck on your drug test.

13. I passed a pee test a while back and I drank 4 shots on moonshine everyday for a week, and most of it was out, was asked about the small trace of it and I made the excuse of living in a household of people that did it. No problem. lol

14. keeping smoking and buy synthetic urine, make sure its for females as you can test the gender