Help i need some SERIOUS advice guys.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jayohe12, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Ok
    I've suspected for some time now that my g/f has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out "with the girls" a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from around the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a taxi why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed rust on my exhaust tip.

Should I take it to the dealer for replacement, or should I just take the opportunity to buy the aftermarket 3" I've been looking at. Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. Maybe I'll just try to buff it out.

Help me out.

2. You asshole. +rep

3. Haha yeah man

4. Dude, you're awesome.

5. That a serious problem. You can't just buff that shit out.

Looks like you're gonna need a new one. Might as well splurge on yourself while your girl is being splurged on by other men

6. Well played man, wasn't expecting that at all haha

7. Haha thanks bro it gets everyone

8. Lol just put a tip on it.

9. Epic troll bro. Love it

10. I'd sell the car and buy the bitch a ball and chain.

11. I bet your girl could suck the rust off that shaft. Use the resources at your disposal, op.

12. This was funny 10 years ago

13. A 3 inch exhaust? No thanks Jeff

14. He didn't even walk the dinosaur.

15. You kinda got me, the story did sound a bit bs though.

16. A hater in every thread.

17. Hahahaha you got me good