Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help i need some info

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by nox5523, Jul 24, 2008.

1. hello everyone,
    Tonight my mothers gallbladder got to a worse condition she started throwing up and collapsing becuase of it, even though these things have been happening she insits that we take her to ER tomorow morning rather then now (1am). She is suffering and I cant bare to see my mother like this( her pains are extreme and last long amounts of time( days). My main question to everyone on this wonderfull site can MJ help her take a step towards recovering? Me and my mother live in Las Vegas. Please if any one has info to pass along to me it could and would be a life saver.

Thank you,
    steve

Ps: u can either private message me or just post in here thank you again.

2. It wouldn't be right to say yes or no considering we don't know the particular ailment your mother has. Your best bet is the hospital. I would take her RIGHT NOW. Don't want to scare you but in some cases there is no morning.

Best of luck.