Help, I need help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 1sthope, Jun 11, 2009.

1. this is really good to know how long did she take before you were able to sex her?

again thanx for all the input guys!

2. A 3rd male is becoming evident. I will email them with pictures and see what they do. I paid for 5 Fem QS's. I've heard good things about shipment arrival, but pretty bad reviews on customer service. :cool:

Sorry to hijack your thread bud. :)

3. Most the time a plant will show pre flowers even if the light isnt cut back after X number of weeks in veg...X changing with every different strain...For me and my Jack crosses its usally after about six to seven weeks in veg it will throw preflowers...

As for turning your light back for a short bit it will def sex the plant earlier..and then you can switch it back with out any risk of it not budding and becoming a mom...This does increase stress and could cause herme and lots of other stress related stuff..blahh blahh blahh... I wouldnt worry to much about the stress..and go ahead and cut it back then switch it back to veg after it sexes...Only considersation is that the stress will usally stunt growth for a little while..so dont be supprised that after the switch if you dont see much change in the plants....

Expementation is byfar my favorite part of growning..and developing your own styles and techneches...so peps wait to sex some force it..some even sex a small part of the plant with a small paper bag and zip tie...to each to his own style...

Glad your having fun and the plant is keepin you intrested...
    Gazer out

4. shit missed one part of the question...in almost all plants you should see the development of preflowers in under two weeks in the 12/2 light cycle...

5. nope you aint hijacking nothing buzz im all ears when it comes to learning, its good to know about your seeds so keep me posted to know why that happend with ur shipmnt!

thanx for the info stay green!

6. well thanx alot gazer i dont know if its just me or the plant but i cant tell the sex yet. im looking forward to trying these techniques, im intrested in that black bag one it sounds pretty simple and safe im gonna do that to hope, i hope she dont mind.

just one ?" can i leave the paper bag on the branch 24 hours a day until it pre flowers or would this do anything to the plant?

thanx again gazer stay green my brotha!

7. hey guys hope is doing great filling in nice ill post pictures up inaround an hour or so stay tuned thanx!

stay green peps!

8. I am looking forward to seeing her. :)

9. ok so here is an update on Hope her side braches are looking amazing! but shes really not growing anymore except for her side branches, shes a bag seed so i dont know wht strain she is so im kinda debating wether or not i should begin to change her into 12/12 because shes done growing or if im doing something wrong to make her slow down. i dont know guys im lost at this point i would like to hear ur guys opinion. what would you guys do its been a lil hard out here on the kind so im really tempted to start, but not if its not worth it remember this is my only plant and first grow so if i dont get enough or another seed out of her than its back to square one until i get another bag seed anyway thanx alot peeps i hope to hear from ya soon.

stay green peeps!:D

Attached Files:

10. She has been in veg 2 months. I think it may be time. :)

11. awsome well comeing from u im deff. gonna buy tiger bloom now and start degrading an hour a day until i hit 12/12 and than start with tiger bloom how does that sound? thanx for tha quick reply ur awsome!

stay green gurl!

12. I am a new grower too, but thank you for having faith in my reply. I wish I could see her better. You do not see balls, or hairs. Hmm, it should show sex soon. Do you have a magnifying glass?

Males are easy to detect. You will literally see balls and clusters of them. Females are a bit harder as the white hairs are tiny. There are some good photos of both sexes in my journal. Not exactly sure where though. :smoke:

13. yea i know my pics suck im gonna try and get some better ones up. i dont have a mag. but ithink im seeing lil hairs not so sure yet its really hard to tell shes starting to grow lil leaves at the nodes but im sure i dont see balls and hopefully i dont well thanx again buzz ur awsome its back to the threads for me to figure out how to flower, feel free to help me out when you can thanx again lova ya!

stay green ladie!

14. I am curious as to how the flowering is going? Is she on 12/12? LMK Bro'. :smoke:

15. Been with out a PC for a few weeks so havent been able to check up on you projects..but it looks healthy enough in the new pics...congrats on that...

I would go ahead and cut the light back to 12/12 with out taking a long period of days to do so that will only slow the process....

After a few days up to a few weeks depending on genetics you should see some sort of preflowers forming.....

Get some good pics of the intersections on the main stem when you get a cam...and soon we can sex it no prob...

gazer out

16. What happened to her? :confused: Where are you?

17. must have been a male..... considering the thread died.