Help I Need Help !!!!!!!!!!! Help Guys

Discussion in 'General' started by kindness, Nov 20, 2007.

1. im on shrooms and im freaking out. will it ever get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i neeed comfort

2. Whats the best thing for me to do right now.

3. think of your happiest memories. that helped me when i freaked out. just realize how wonderful it is to be alive

4. you have the power to make it better

it will end...you are on a drug, remember

5. Not long ago I was in a similar situation. Just take some deep breaths and like said above, focus on your happiest memories. Remember that you will be just fine in a few hours, and that you just need to calm down, and think nice and happy.

Hope that helps buddy.

6. RELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXEEEEEEE

thats the best advice i can give you

7. I had a really bad trip one time on shrooms, I called a friend who talked me down and we smoked mad weed till I chilled, never trip ALONE

8. Drink milk, it tends to help ease down the trip.

It does the opposite of what OJ does for you while shrooming.

9. not that tripping alone is bad, just know yourself. I trip alone most the time, no one wants to do boomers as much as me, so i do it without anyone.

I have a routine, that lessens my chances to freak.

10. if you want to change your feelings, you can. just need to actually do it. think happy thoughts, relax, lay down close your eyes and breath deep slow breaths.

11. Continue...

Ima fuck with some shrooms again soon, But im nervous i gotta admit. I aient did boomers since the days i gave zero fucks about life and was fallin down drunk by 10 am when i woke up at 7 and got to adult ed at 8.

Life got so serious, And with these nervous feeling im nervous of taking shrooms because bein nevrous could give me a bad trip. You gotta be all chill and ready to take shrooms, Not be nervous.

12. Chiillll and keep your mind occupied away from the feeling you get in your gut when the trip starts

Do constructive shit you like to keep your mind off of it..that is the best way. Put on music you like, show you like, or play with a pet

13. I'll sit down for a good long hour or so, watching t.v and think.
    "has anything in the past few weeks really bugged to me?"
    if the answers yes, ill reschedule, really hate bad trips. I'll smoke, and when i feel I'm coming down from that high, take the dosage. with me, i have kind of a happy glow after my highs gone. I just don't like to be high, when I'm tripping, they interfere each other, at least for me.

I don't know, I've been using them so long it comes as second nature to get myself in a chill and happy mood.
    just do shit you love to do on the come up. I draw and listen to music.
    If you're nervous, would you feel safer if you found a sitter?

14. Hopefully Kindness can still read.

15. Oh my god that trip was so intense. I didnt get read your guys post while tripping. After I posted those messages,the roaring noise of my computer got to intense and I had to shut.

But yeah I ate an 1/8th of these really potent shrooms and I just freaked. After a while I just turned off the lights, crawled into bed and just tried my best to calm my self down. After a while I was better but damn that was scary.

I still got half an 18th. Whats would you guys recommend so it doesn't go bad again.

16. Well, I'd trip with some people maybe go for a walk out in nature, always fun :) but don't take em for a few days because shrooms don't have the same affect if you take them day after day