Help! I just got randomly drug tested at work and I'm TERRIFIED!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheSuperhighguy, Dec 8, 2017.

?

You guys think I'm gonna pass?

Poll closed Dec 8, 2018.
  1. Bruh, You got that in the bag.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good luck finding a new job

12 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. #1 TheSuperhighguy, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    So, I just GOT hired at Target in Anne Arundel county, Maryland (The best state in the whole country.)Around thanksgiving time. I love my job and I love working with the People at my job, Smoke but I don't smoke very on occasion (I'd roll a blunt and smoke half it in the day time and half of it in the night time for 6 days for a month.) Last Sunday, I bought an 1/8th of some OG Berry white (To help me with my insomnia this time of year, it helps me sleep faster.) I rolled at least about 4 or 6 swisher sweet tropical blunts of it that weekend, and smoked my last blunt after work. My mornings usually consists have to unload the truck, I drink PLENTY OF Lemon/Lime to detox my body and regular bottles of water, walking to work and constantly lifting and carrying boxes most of the time. I usually grab about two or four bottles and drink 2 of them while walking to work, I drink so much water to the point where my urine is colorless. My metabolism is above average, For example; I could eat two full plates of spaghetti and drop half of that weight because by the morning time hits; I'm STARVING and my pot belly is completely gone. Anywho, On Monday night, I had smoked a blunt and went to bed. I had woke up a little late that morning, grabbed a glass of lemon water, hit the roach from the night before (buzzed but not high) and went to work. I came into work, It was a perfect day until I was pushing (Just another term for stocking)my team leader pulls me aside and asked me If I was "Okay" and "You don't seem like yourself. " I just said I was fine until the higher up manager pulled me and my team leader into the office and the Head manager said that I looked "Dazed and confused." and that if I was "U.T.I" That I should speak now and get a 'second chance'. Honestly, at first I tried to throw them off until they threatened me with a drug test, So I just ended up coming clean and told them that I was out the night before and that me and a couple of friends "Went out." They gave me a drug test and I had to go to first patient for the drug test, Mind you that the night before and the night after I was drinking a shit ton of water/lemon Lime waters and as soon as I wake up, My metabolism is very fast and I have to walk a 30 minute walk to work and also I have to unload the truck, So technically I'm working out. Anyways, I came back today and my manager said my results didn't come in yet, So, If they come back negative than I could work but if they come back positive then I will be terminated. My question is, Even though I get a good amount of exercise, I stay hydrated and drink plenty of water. Could my test still come back as positive?

EDIT: NO SMART ASS COMMENTS! Just advice and positive vibes. I never knew some 'Stoners' could be so feebleminded and puerile on this site.

2. Your screwed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. It's a good thing you didn't need the job

4. Maybe with all of your upcoming free time, you could learn some grammar.

And maybe how to make sentences, and paragraphs. It's much easier to read.

Absolutely going to fail that test.

;)

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. If I interpreted the wall of text correctly, you smoked and then the very next day you were tested? Sorry man, that'll be a failed test. With that short of a time span, amounts of water/exercise don't really have a chance to make an impact.

6. Probably so, probably not. The only reason I'm saying that is because this past month, I've been loading up on tons and tons of water and I've been carrying and lifting boxes all day. My metabolism is very high and I know how fast my body could break down food quickly. Could it still be a possibility that my test comes out negative if I have been getting active, drinking water and having a high metabolism should count as factors?

7. minimum wage, exploited and over worked ..

then drug tested ...?

Nuf Said!

but hey welcome to GC enjoy your stay

8. How do you get 4-6 blunts out of an 8th? I get 2 decent sized blunts out of an 8th:laughing:

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. In the words of that bubbly cherpy perpy Marathon rental car lady from Planes, Trains and Automobiles... "You're fucked." But seriously though. You are going to fail the drug test bro and I am sorry to hear this happened to you. I do however, wish you well and send good vibes and wishes your way in finding a new job.

10. I don't think so, no. It's about when the THC entered your system in relation to the time of the test. What you did over the past month (lifting, drinking extra water) won't change the fact that you took in THC a day before the test was given -- someone can correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I've always understood it. You would need additional time to get the latest THC out of your system, which is why passing a test a day after smoking is unlikely.

• Like Like x 1
  11. No. You're fucked. Accept it, embrace it, and get over it. You're only hope is that your boss gives you a break.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Why worry about it i live in MD help wanted signs every where you look

13. Yeah bud, do some Googling. Weed doesn't leave your body that quick.

No matter how many lime waters and exercise you do..

If you smoke semi regularly it can take 3-4 weeks if you exercise and take care of yourself..

If you want o pass tests, don't smoke.

Or find a better job. Fuck drug tests.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Even though you came at me like a dickhead on your first comment, I do respect your second one; Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cry me a river buttercup lol ;)

Did you get the results back yet? Is it a Christmas miracle? Hehe

16. Lls, Buttercup? You got the wrong Afro latino here And No, But I will keep you guys posted.

• Like Like x 1
  17. These are the kind of posts I like the least. I grew up with the notion that basically thx stays in your system 30 days. That may or may not be true, but really?? You have to ask if the thc from last night will be in your system today? IF you're at risk of being randomly drug tested at your job, whatever job that might be, then don't smoke if you wanna keep it. If you wanna smoke, then find a job that doesn't test. Or do what I did and become self employed. I have a friend that works for the railroad. He used to smoke bit hasn't in 28 years....why?? Because the benefit of his job outweighs smoking. He can't wait for retirement in 2 years. But til then he's abstaining. Good luck with future employment.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I understand what you're saying, However, from co-workers who actually worked there longer than I have (4+ years) they told me that it is RARE for them to randomly drug test anyone who has worked there. About 2/3rds of my jobs are stoners, Yet, haven't been tested for drugs for the amount of years that they have worked at my store (And some come stoned as a rock) My co-workers even told me that my team leader (My boss) smokes, However, that day that I got tested one of my good friends/Co-worker just walked out because my team leader doesn't know how to treat his employees and on top of that he just lost one of his BEST EMPLOYEES; I Personally think it's a personal vendetta. Oh well, Who cares cause I just got an interview Monday. Go figure, Right?

19. Theirs always a chance you can pass I had a friend back in az who passed a pre employment test even tho he smoked right befor the test his metabolism was super fast and he had little body fat.

20. I once had a friend that was randomly drug tested while she was smoking regularly and she miraculously passed. She's not very active either. Was probably just a stroke of luck with a lab fuck up or something.
    Odds are you're fucked tho. I'd love to hear what happens.